26 April 2011

Violin...

It is one of my favorite string instruments and I do not know how to play it. I do enjoy the music produces by the delicate instrument. Music streaming from a violin, to me, touches the soul of a person. You can really feel the emotion carried by a violin.

One of the reason I love Kamen Rider Kiva apart from his vampire like feature, is his unique violin named Bloody Rose.

Kamen Rider Kiva is not only a violinist but also a luthier or also known as violin maker. Bloody Rose is supposed to be the ultimate violin in mankind history, made by his father, Otoya Kurenai with the help of Fangire Queen, Maya. Otoya was also one of the greatest violinists.


Violin is informally known as fiddle. Thus a violinist is also known as a fiddler.

Vanessa Mae is also one of my favorite violinists. I especially love her music piece called, Art of War.

3 comments:

nutschell said...

the violin really is a beautiful instrument. I wish i knew how to play it too.
Great meeting you through the A-Z!
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Jeff Beesler said...

I used to think that violin and fiddle were two different instruments. Thanks for clarifying this for me. I appreciate it, and it's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge!

anthony stemke said...

I absolutely love the violin. I studied it for 5 years but am still in first position.

Thank You.