15 August 2008

Burger... Delivery?

I am now busy doing nothing… well, not exactly nothing but I am now on holiday full swing. Not really on holiday as I also have to look for a job… something that can make money…

Thus, one of my usual activities in a day is opening up the job search website. Well, to tell the truth, I spend more time browsing through rather than doing the application… reason why? I will tell soon and soon you all will know why…

So I come upon this one particular job website… Where you will work with this particular company that was founded in 1954 and become the world’s predominant underground fast food delivery service. I would love to tell you more about the company but unfortunately, I do not know much to because if I do, they will kill me…

This company mission is to defend the downtrodden, fight for the honour of the company and to deliver hot and fresh food to their customers. The only drawback about this company is this one thing, fail to do any of the mention above, the employee have to commit seppuku… One mistake and you are fired… So failure is not an option… Talk about work stress…

Other than that, the excitement of joining the elite burger delivery team is just so exhilarating! I will get to learn delivering tasty burgers and fries everywhere and anywhere, bringing honour to the franchise. Like I mentioned earlier, failure is not an option.

I will hone my skills; learn the secrets of stealth, swordsmanship and customer service, fighting for honour, respect, big tips and the coveted promotion… Oh yeah, I will be pitted against my fellow trainees in the burger store but that happen in every work place, so that should be normal…

The customer list is quite impressive they said but they cannot release any names because they respect the privacy of their clientele… However, they said that their customers include many powerful, respectful, influential and important people so no questions asked.

One of the first things that I have to do before I lodge my application is to fill in a simple questionnaire to find the best position in the company for me… The position suitable for me is as shown below:

Just the position that I want and love to do. I might join them until I can get a proper job… This is the motto of the company:


No matter how secure your office,

how deep your bunker,

how dedicated your guards . . .

we deliver your burger in 30 minutes or less.

Just I case you guys will be interested to join and want to check it out, click here.
See you then at NINJA BURGER.

No comments: