17 August 2008

And another visit to dreamworld...

This is one of the theme parks that I always go to… The first time I was here was because I could drive. Then I return again as the tourist guide and again and again…

The recent visit to Dreamworld actually completes my visit there. I had officially sat on every ride in the theme park… Yes, every rides including the rides for children…

The rides are boring but still enjoyable. You can scream if you want but the children will look at you with a weird face…. I do not blame them for that strange expression because if the children are not afraid to go on those rides, why should that young man be?

Basically, I know the theme park well by heart… Unless someone move all the big rides location around, I could easily lead you to any places you want…

The best ride for me will still be The Claw… But was it just me or the ride duration getting shorter… I hardly felt the swinging sensation when it came to full stop… The sadness it left in my heart because it cannot fulfil the sensation in my heart is just like the pouring rain from the blackest cloud in the sky…

That is how sad my heart is…

No comments: