11 August 2008

Boring Looking to Awesome Looking!

Thanks to a friend of mine, I now have another thing to do in my free time. He let me use his Gundam Marker on my Gundams…

Before, I was wondering why the heck the Gundams pictures on the box always look awesome and great. That curiosity leads to the discovery of colouring the Gundams…

The real hardcore fans of the Gundams did not only enjoy putting them together but also enjoy the painful and tedious process of making the Gundams look as beautiful and awesome as possible…


When I had those markers with me, I thought it will be an easy job. Once I hold the markers and try to colour my Gundams, boy, it was not that easy… Trying to draw a thin, a really really thin line was not easy at all… Few googling and trial and errors later helps to make my colouring skills better. Now my Gundam looks better…



I would not go into the details on how to do it but I will just show the Gundam before and after the colouring. I am just too lazy to write the whole thing. My Gundams used to look so plain as plain as Jane… Now they have some depth, the details are better and just plain awesomeness!

Even my Astrea looks even more beautiful… Thanks a lot o’ brothers and sister… Still need more practise before I consider myself good in this stuff…

No comments: