13 January 2009

Celestial Being Display Stands...

The Celestial Being Display stands… Perfect for my Gundams from Gundam 00 series… Very nicely made and does not look dull and boring unlike other display stand. Now my Gundams could make all the interesting moves and actions. Awesomeness Possumness!

The display stands are not really difficult to assemble. This is also the first time I had to use screw and nut on a model. Only one screw and nut to tighten and strengthen the display holder… These are my first display stands for my Gundams. Never had one before but when I saw it in one of the online Gundam store, I really want it…



It will be great if Bandai is able to make display stands with other faction’s logo. Those display stands will be great for the other mobile suits. So far Bandai had produced only two mobile suits from the enemy side, Tieren and Overflag. Where are the Enact, the Flags, the customized mobile suits, the GNX, the GNX III, the GNX Ahead and Mr Bushido’s mobile suit Bandai? I hope Gadessa and Garazzo will make it to 1/100 scales… Heck! Even the Gundam Thrones are not in 1/100 scales yet! When will it be? Bandaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Still, the Celestial Being Display stands are cool for my Gundams…

No comments: