13 January 2009

00 Raiser...

The Gundam project had begun…

I start off with 00 Raiser set first. I am just too lazy to build a Gundam yet so I start with the 0 Raiser. Truly a big change for someone who had only built Gundam models all this while. The result was exhilarating! Now I have a sleek 0 Raiser! Now I have to finish it off with some colours to make it exactly like the 0 Raiser in the series…

Not really difficult to put together. Took my time cutting the pieces as nicely as possible and sandpaper all the rough edges. Did not really do a good job at first and scratch some of the pieces while doing it… Luckily those scratches are hardly visible unless you have the eyes of Superman…

All in all, the 0 Raiser is good just need colours and panel lines to really look awesome possum! The display stand also included in the set. So that is the second thing I had finished with for 00 Raiser set. I had assembled three Celestial Being display stands before I start with the 00 Raiser set…



The 00 Raiser still need work to do. I will post the pictures of complete 0 Raiser as soon as I am done with it…

No comments: