22 June 2008

So... What do we do now?

This is the first time ever in my life as a student I did not know what to do for the holiday… Usually, I will plan something; vigorously plan something for the holiday during the studying week…

This time around, I did not think of anything… I am not sure whether I will be going to some other part of Australia this year… Positively I am not going home… So, I said to myself, just do whatever I cannot do while I was busy with my university… Catch up with my training and practises, reading books, games to play and friends to see…

This is also the first holiday, I do not really want to see any human… Just want to spend my time looking up to the sky and enjoying good music… Nobody to talk to and nobody talk to me… Just want to feel somewhat humanless… Hmmmm… Or in another word, just want to be with myself just for a while…

No comments: