15 June 2008

Good job make good money...

Which job will earn you more money in this world? Since school time, my teachers always encourage us to be DOCTORS, ENGINEERS and LAWYERS… The three main jobs that the teachers and the rest of my communities back home think will earn good money and a good living too…

I did not agree with my teachers after observing the world at that time… I did not say it out loud in the class but I did not agree with my teachers and thought that they lied… After a while, I now know that they did not lie, it is just how people perceive that perspective and up hold it…

I was also brought up in a surrounding where people scorn at the non science students… And how people look up to the science students… I also did not like that way of thinking and practically believe that people are so stupid… Because the surrounding, gives us the answers…

All I can say is this…. Whatever job you choose and you believe in it will lead you to success… Any job. Any job in this world… The non science and the science people coexist to keep the balance in this world…

Most of the people who tell you how to go around in this world and pay you are non science people. These are the people that make laws and orders. Most of the science people are just like cattle, working under people that they believe to be lower than them… And most of them still think they are cleverer than those non science people but slave away under them… Such is the world.

As I grow up, I get to know the three main things in your life. TIME, MONEY and LOVE… There are jobs with good money, but takes away your time and love. There are jobs that gives you time, but takes away your money and love. There are jobs that give you love but takes away your money and time…

TIME is how much you spend your time working and how much time you have with your family and your love ones…

MONEY is how much you will earn to maintain your living style or to change your current life style…

LOVE is how much your heart and your spirit can carry you and get you to do your job until your death…

Very rare I had seen people who can get the three main things in their grasp. Many I had seen never actually got hold of one element but believe they actually have it but instead lose a lot in the other elements…

So, my conclusion, be nice to everybody because one of them might be your future boss. Any job you choose, if you know how and taking into account all the moral and religious values can gives you lots of money…

I mayor may not touch this topic again but there are more stuff I like to share with people so I might…

No comments: