15 June 2008

The Best Course in the WORLD!

I am nearing to the end of my life as a student… I have to say, honestly, I am still not sure whether I am doing the best course in the world...

I had come across people arguing, who is doing the best course, who is doing the hardest course, who is the best making money course, blab la and on and on… If you ask me, honestly speaking, it is high probably the same with most of the people on this world… I DO NOT know which is the best course, which is the hardest course, which course will earn you more money, and whatever questions you have on courses…

Reason why? It is because nearly all my life, all I had been doing is engineering and no other courses… So, to me it is not fair for me to put my words on other courses if I had not taken it… Unless, that guy had taken lots of other courses in his life, I will personally think that person is just stupid and foolish if he commented on how hard or how easy other courses is… because he DO NOT know and may probably will never know…

All I know is, it is fun to listen to other people talk on their courses… You get to glimpse into a totally different world… A world I may not be able to see myself unless I am given all the time in this world… Then perhaps, I may be able to feel what others had felt… Oh, I need lots of money too…

No comments: