17 June 2008

It is cold in winter...

I like it here when it is warmer… That is one of the reasons why I choose to come here… I cannot stand cold and if that one place is snowing, that would not be a place that I want to go! Heck, I cannot even stand air conditioned room…

Anyway, the season I despise the most is here to stay for maybe 6 months or less. This is the time where heater is at the top of my favourite item list. Maybe the best thing about the coldness is, I do not have to shower more than a typical Asian usually does per day. The food also last longer even if I did not put them in the fridge… Less flies… Strawberries dipped in chocolate… Sigh… All the things I love except for the cold…

I have a natural cold-o-meter within my body… When the temperature drop to the most undesired temperature, my body will automatically produce more liquid in form of mucus… You know, the green gooey thing you usually sees when you have flu or cold… The production is so intense that it filled up my nose… If I do not blow them out, those liquid can make my breathing hard and most of the time block the nasal passage… Usually happen at night… When I am busy sleeping…

That is why I hate cold… Other than the fact my hands are super cold and my lips always bleeding… Probably my mother should be happy that my mouth cannot be opened extra wide during winter too… It is just painful… Good thing I cannot eat KFC’s Zinger and McD’s BigMc… If not, it would just be painful for both of my mouth and my heart…

No comments: