29 March 2011

Jyokou Serpent on RAMPAGE!

One of the latest complete SD Gundam that I have in my room is Jyokou Serpent of the SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors series. Jyokou Serpent is design base on MMS-01 Serpent, a mobile suit that appeared in Gundam Wing Endless Waltz OVA.

When I said complete, it meant that I had finished putting it together and painted.

I was doing my SD soldiers military unit when I finished my Jyokou Serpent. I painted them before I put them together. When I look at it, I was like, “Hey they will make good props for battle field diorama!” Sure enough, when you arranged them on the floor, they look like fallen soldiers on the battlefield.

So I took photos of Jyokou Serpent stepping over the fallen soldiers…

Owh, and Jyokou Serpent although he is blue, is not in the same team with the blue soldiers…

No comments: