02 February 2011

New socks…

You know it is time to ditch your current socks and get a new pair when it is not doing this anymore…

Sticking to your ankle.

I somewhat do not like to have my socks slipping down my ankle all the time. I really need to get new socks because it keeps on slipping down my ankle every few minutes. That mean I had been wasting few minutes of my precious time while wearing the socks to pull it up. Say if I wear the socks for like 8 hours per day and it keep on slipping down like every minute, and it takes me like 5 seconds to pull it up…

8 hours is 480 minutes. That mean I pulled up my socks for 5 seconds x 480 times which is 2400 seconds. Thus I wasted 40 minutes during my whole 8 hours working in the office just pulling up my socks. Don’t you just love math…

Anyway, to avoid wasting that precious minutes so that I can surf the net, write for my blogs, laugh at people blogs, search for Gundams or look for stuff to buy at Amazon be an efficient worker, I need to buy myself new socks. So there you go.

I don’t like to have my socks sliding down my ankle and rest underneath my feet sandwich between my shoes and my feet. The most uncomfortable feeling for my feet…

No comments: