26 January 2011

I BOUGHT LOTS AND LOTS OF GUNDAMS!

When my cute petit sister came back for semester break, I asked her to buy me these three Gundams, 00 Gundam Seven Swords (which if you count properly, is actually eight swords), Gundam Throne Zwei and Gundam Throne Drei (I had wanted the Thrones badly for so long…).
I started to buy the HG plamo because of XN Raiser unit i had received from my friend in Japan. Thanks Reikochan! The XN Raiser was given together with the magazine as customizable parts. Anyway I was curious with how good HG is nowadays…
Near Christmas, the magazine gave out this Mobile Suit Hangar as prop for the Gundams. I am tempted to get myself an RG RX-78-2 now…
Then this huge one day sale came… And I bought these… 3x 0 Raisers, Gadessa, 0 Gundam, Astraea Gundam and Gundam Exia Avalanche Dash. I just looooove 0 Gundam!
Just last week, there was another sale! WHOAH! Some of the Gundams were sold for 50% off! That is why I have this new pile of mobile suits… Gundam 00 QanT and 3x Tierens Ground type. Thus my Exia linage is now complete and I have Tierens for the Gundams to bash up now!
All the Gundams that I had not build yet… A lots of them…
I have not even touched my MGs yet…
My Astrays are sitting on the board games. Do not worry, all completed years ago. Yes, I like Monopoly… My PG Astray still waiting there patiently…
So, I have a mountain of Gundams waiting to be built… I had completed like only 10% out of the whole thing…

1 comment:

Najla said...

that's me, the cute sister! :D