08 February 2011

Always Never…

ALWAYS and NEVER are the two words I hate to hear. This is probably because people around me always misused those words. Especially the adult…

Somehow, the adult loved to use them. Like for instance, say you had been doing all the housework and stuff for few days during Eid. You know, preparing the food, cleaning up the house and kitchen, serving the guests and entertaining relatives. Then, there this one day where you can get out for few hours, you know, taking a break after doing all that. Then when you get back, guess what the adult will say?

Why you ALWAYS go out when we need you here?
Why you ALWAYS leave the kitchen in such a mess?
You NEVER clean up after you.
You NEVER help in the house.

That should be enough… Anyway, how do you feel after working hard to please the adult and just because of few hours of getaway, you get bombard with all of that? That is one reason why I used to rebel and get really angry with them.

If they said that, then do not expect me to do all that because you said ALWAYS and NEVER. It meant, in my whole life, I had NEVER done all the work that the adult said. It meant, in my whole life, I ALWAYS do all that (in this case, all the stuff that they do not like us to do, such as going out and have fun, going to cinema, not cleaning up the house and etc.).

There are times I noticed, like what just happened recently, even if you just did it once, you will still get the ALWAYS and NEVER word. Is not that not fair?

I wish and how I wish the adult can be a bit more considerate when they talk. Look at past event, count how many time such event occur before you use ALWAYS and NEVER.

If you use ALWAYS, you are saying that I do it every day and every time. I ALWAYS breathe, I ALWAYS look at girls, I ALWAYS go online etc…

If you use NEVER, you are saying that I never do such thing in my whole life. I NEVER kill a person, I NEVER been to USA, I NEVER get married yet etc…

And the funny thing is, when the adult themselves use those two words among themselves; they do not like it either. My my my, I just wonder why…

No comments: