20 July 2009

Trapeze and dream...

I had got what I have been wanting for long, long, long time…

There is a point in my life that I had fallen in love with circus. I still love them just that you don’t get to see them that much nowadays. My mother used to take us to circus every time they hit the town. Usually I will get to go to the circus more than once every time they were in the town. My mother didn’t really mind taking me to the circus anyway…

I dreamt and still dream of being in the circus. The clowns are my favourite. Still remember all the antics when I saw them first time in the circus when I was very young. I loved the part where they get to water the audience with a hose… Clowns always seem to get away with stupid pranks.

Another favourite of mine, trapeze and the tightrope walking… I don’t really mind high places. So I guess, that wouldn’t be a problem when I get to do them. Flying trapeze is the best! You will get the flying sensation. Just pure greatness…

When I come here, where I am now, I came across this circus school. I was really ecstatic. I mean, it is very hard to come across these things nowadays. To find a school here was really like I had finally met my love…

Then, I didn’t get to go for any classes until only recently. Mainly because my financial status cut me off from circus thingy… When I get to do trapeze and cloud swing, my first thought were, I should have done this earlier… I had missed a lot. Still, I get to feel it in my life. If I had the chance in the future, I will definitely do it again. Go further into the circus world…

Once again I had stepped out of one of my most beautiful dream, not knowing when I will be there again…

No comments: