11 July 2009

Red eyes to white eyes Spiderman...

Finally, another deed is done. I had bought this Spiderman t-shirt last summer. Thought it was cool and it still is. It is not everyday you came across a good design of Spiderman on a t-shirt. So no regret in buying that t-shirt…

The only thing is, I do not really like the whole red Spiderman on the t-shirt. Spiderman white big bug eyes are his trademark. Without those eyes on the t-shirt, somehow the design looks so wrong.

Thus, with my free time in my hand and also a big bottle of white fabric paint, I decided to paint those red eyes of the Spiderman, white.

Because the area to be painted is considerably small and I was basically painting over hmmmm… the t-shirt design, it was such an easy task to be accomplished.

Few minutes after that, after tweaking and minor alterations to my painting, I have got myself a Spiderman t-shirt with his usual white bug eyes! Now that is cool and Spiderman looks more menacing and scarier...

That is more like it…

No comments: