21 September 2010

CyCLONE! JOOOKKKAAA!

Right… I didn’t get to tell you this. It is quite sad really. I really look forward for it every week. Now it is gone. Another Kamen Rider added to the list of my favorite Kamen Rider of all time, KAMEN RIDER W series ended on 29th August this year.

The series started last year on the 6th
September. I had been watching it every week then up until the last episode. I do not really understand Japanese, thus I had to wait for a week or two for the series with fan subtitle to come out.

Still I get to watch KAMEN RIDER W!No complaint there then…


I will say the story line was not crappy. Not so much of kamen rider action but still acceptable. One of the kamen riders that used their bike a lot I will say.

By right, kamen rider due to his name, kamen rider, should ride a bike and if possible, more action on the bike. I am pretty sure there are lots of awesome, amazing and spectacular moves you can do on bike while fighting bad guys. Maybe next time…

I do like those Gaia Memories.

It is amazing how the incorporate the letter of each Gaia Memories name with relevant image. See, the blue Gaia Memory in the picture is called Trigger. The T is shaped like a gun. Amazing! The yellow Gaia Memory, Lunar, the letter L is shaped as a crescent. Such creativity!

Oh, and I must say, I like it when the Gaia Memories being activated and their names called out. JOOOKKKAAA!


Akiko is not as pretty as Natsumi though. I am not happy with Ak
iko behavior too.

Too childish… Sigh…

Natsumi is still my favorite girl!
The dopant (the bad guys of the series) designs to me are not really that good and especially for Bird dopant. Come on guys, cool monsters design next time please? The main actors are excellent too! I personally love Hidari Shoutaro’s fashion sense. Philip or Raito for god sake is too girlish. But they do have cool lines and style… Anyway, I have started watching Kamen Rider OOO or Kamen Rider Oz. Not really that good but still better than Kamen Rider Hibiki. I squirmed the whole time while watching Kamen Rider Hibiki series. Let us hope the series get better...

Thank you Kamen Rider W for all the fun! All in all, it was really awesome!
Great show! And GREAT SONGS TOO!

One of the Kamen Rider storyline that can be extended in the future for another great Kamen Rider series!

Let me write the next Kamen Rider series!

Please…

No comments: