28 September 2010

The Barge...

I went out again working at the offshore few days before Ramadhan.

Probably the longest I had been so far out at sea.

Probably the longest stay on the barge to date.

The sea was not so kind when we headed to the barge in a fast crew boat. The sea was quite mischievous and playfully push us up in the air few times too many for our own comfort. In fact, we had been tossed up and down on the sea surface too much that I felt whatever I had inside of me was going to take their own trip outside.

When I finally arrived at the barge, the feeling still had not left me. By now, it felt as if everything in my tummy were hanging in my throat, awaiting opportunity to give its evil nudge just to let everything out…


Ewwww…


I did not really had appetite for lunch but force myself to do so just so that I would be energized. Actually I was trying to force the urge down with the food. I did not want to go hungry as well.


Thankfully, after lunch, the feeling, the urge somehow had taken to the sea; drown in the mischievous playful sea…

No comments: