01 April 2010

Spray cans...

One of the techniques of Gundam Modeling that I am trying to learn is spraying or using air brush.
I cannot afford air brush just yet, so my brothers and I settle for spray cans…

Now at my place here, a good spray can for plastic model is virtually impossible to find. Probably if I go into every shop here at my place, I could possibly find one…

Then again, that is a waste of time.

So we bought these spray cans and tried them on my military units…


Well, one for sure about color spraying, it does take heck lots of time. First I have to cover parts that I do not want to be sprayed. I used a normal masking tape for that. That is the most tedious part to do…

Then spray!

I learned that spraying directly made my models looked ugly…

Later I found out that you cannot spray directly but instead you swing it left and right, with the model between the two points you swing spray…

Hmmmm…

I do not have pictures to show you…

Maybe I will put it up later…

Anyway, that method produced better sprayed coating…


I was lazy to cover the design on the Military Units shields…

So as you can see, when I scrapped off the paint, other part of the paint peeled off as well. I have to cut around the part that I want to scrap the paint of to minimize this. Doesn’t really work that well…

Probably the paint then…

Also because I didn’t put the coating over the paint, it easily gets scratch off. The pictures below shows the paint was scrapped off. Probably I should have done like what my brother did. Make the spear staff thinner and then spray the colour on. It does work with his Military Units though…


After you spray the colour on, the surface gets slightly thicker…

The paint does not really stick well on the plastic surface so probably we still need to find a better spray paint…

12 comments:

仲亨仲亨 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

函佩政松 said...

Cool blog網愛聊天室色情網站交友找啦咧免費影片成人笑話成人圖庫sexy女同志聊天室愛戀情人用品情趣爽翻天咆哮小老鼠入口85cc6k脫衣人妻sexy85c脫光光taiwansex淫女情色成人男女做愛美女做愛脫衣秀a片正妹淫蕩色情後宮040185c85c77p2p77p2p性幻想手淫18禁

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

您的部落格文章真棒!!有空我一定會常來逛!!........................................

RexTemples20144 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

長卉LisetteC said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

FrederickBove98787 said...

幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。 ..................................................

Anja021netteC_021Restrepo1 said...

青春一逝不復返,事業一失難有成。.............................................

韋于倫成 said...

覺得自己能不能做到,其實只在一念之間。........................................

HaroldM22 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容..................................................

D415_evonN_Risinger0 said...

Fancy may kill or cure...................................................

曾文詠 said...

your son/daughter is so cute............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.