30 March 2010

I build Gundam here...


Here is where all of my Gundams were turned into beautiful Gundams! Just a small space where I can keep all the stuff I need and some space for me to work on my Gundams.

Shown in the pictures is the SD Gundam Military Unit that belongs to my brother. The three of us bought a Military set each. In each set, you have a Military Unit for the main three groups: The Dragon (Blue), The Phoenix (Red) and The Tiger (Orange).

One of my brothers chose Orange, the other chose Red and so I get the Blue units. The thing is, most of my SD Gundams are from the Phoenix…

Anyway, I can still use them as enemies for my SD Gundams dioramas.


Now to finish up my Military Units…

Around 80% are done. Maybe I can get to finish them this weekend…

I will let you know.

No comments: