17 June 2010

Good Bye Fullmetal Alchemist! Thank you!

At last, after being released for nearly 9 years, one of my favourite manga has come to an end.

First chapter came out in August 2001 and its final chapter 108 draws the curtain in June 2010.


I would not want to spill the whole story for you here… But I had always enjoyed the remarkable plot and storyline of Fullmetal Alchemist. The number of characters is not too overwhelming and quite distinct with their own unique character, adding more flavor to the manga. The characters support the plot well.

The best part of the story is the moral values instilled. The manga encourage studying and the main characters never stopped studying. They never give up when they could not understand something and persevere until the knowledge is in their grasp.


It has been a long journey and it is sad to see a good manga has come to the end. Still, the ending was a good one, putting the whole story into perfect balance. Anti climax marvelously done I will say.

I had enjoyed waiting for its new chapter’s release every month from the first day I read it in one of our local magazine. I do hope Hiromu Arakawa will make another good manga.

Perhaps,
Fullmetal Alchemist’s new adventure?

Anyhow, thank you so much for the manga,
Hiromu Arakawa! You are the greatest!
Fullmetal Alchemist should be one of the gems of the comic world!

Read the manga!
It is really that good!

Trust me…


Picture taken from http://ning8poc.wordpress.com/

No comments: