07 June 2009

More Gundams...

It has been a good year, for my Gundams collection that is. I had bought 00 Raiser Gundam 1/100 scale No Grade and Gundam Virtue/ Gundam Nadleeh 1/100 No Grade earlier this year.

Then Bandai announced my first love will be out on the 29 March this year. After a week of thinking it over, I decided to buy it and thanks again to my Japanese friend in Japan, not only I was able to buy it, I could get it for a very damn cheap price too… 

Thus in May, a big huge box containing two Gundams arrived… Hey, I know that was like last month, but it is still quite a warm piece of news… 

The Gundam which I love very very very much is made into Perfect Grade with the scale of 1/60. A Gundam from the Seed series side story, called Astray Red Frame. My first model of No Grade 1/100 scale was Gundam Astray Red Frame and now my first model of Perfect Grade 1/60 scale is also Gundam Astray Red Frame!

Love you Gundam Astray!



Here is the Astray huge white box…

Standing on its side, its height nearly reach my hip…

Opening up the box…


The manual, the technical stuff on Astray and a special manga for Astray…

The parts that will be used to build Astray...


Lots of parts to be used to build Astray. This is going to be a long project…


Still another good warm piece of news. Bandai also throw in a good bonus for those who pre order the Astray. Thanks to that friend of mine who not only bought the Astray for me, but also pre order for me.

Thus, I have also the customization kit for the Astray! Behold the red box…


As you can see, it is ¼ the size of Astray big huge white box…


What is given in the red box, clear armour pieces for Astray, and extra set of armaments… Extra katana for Astray!


Inside the red box…



More parts for Astray…


And here is the other Gundam, Seravee/Seraphim Gundam, No Grade, 1/100 scale…


And, let us open the box up…


And here is the box context, all spread out so that you see it better…



Ah, it is nice to have more Gundams…

So now I have two Gundams that I had not even started with yet. I will do it soon. You will know it for I will tell another story… The story of how I put them together… Let us hope it will happen soon, real soon…

No comments: