12 June 2009

The Cold is Here...

It is that time of the year… The only time I hate this place…

Yes, the time has arrived finally. This is when my skin will crack and dry out. If I am lucky, I will bleed too… Lovely…

As the skin get drier, the itchiness will start to creep on my skin too. Somehow, they really love to creep as close as possible to my bleeding crack too. That is when I will also contribute to widening the river of blood on my skin…

All this will happen if I do not apply moisturiser cream on my skin… No moisturiser cream means hello wrath of cold winter. I really dislike the smell of moisturiser cream before. To be honest, the ones I have before were handed down from my friends who left for good from this place. So it was my fault for not getting something that smell better to me…

My last trip out of this place not only was memorable but also I had bought myself a bottle moisturiser cream. And it is not any moisturiser cream too; it is also a bottle of chocolate moisturiser cream! How fun can life be?

So now I get to smell chocolate every time I smear it on my itching skin. Marvellous, the smell will guide me to chocolate dreamland when I am asleep… So now, this time around, when the fury of cold winter has descent to this place, I am protected by the chocolate, the chocolate moisturiser cream…

No comments: