30 October 2008

Of Mother and Girl...

This entry dedicated to my mother… If she reads that is. It took me quite sometime to realise and understand why you ask me to be careful with girls… What had happen recently proves what you said is right. Just be glad that it did not happen to me and why it took me so long to figure out you are right is because it had never happened to me before… Or maybe it happened to me, just that I did not realise it… Hmmmm…

Anyway, like I said, do not worry, for nothing happen to me. And I must say, your first intuition on girls is quite uncanny and what you had said is true… Just that I do not want to take it because of my heart and ego… But I am still safe, thanks to many people around me, for being my eyes when I am blinded, for being my ears when I am deaf, for being my reason when I cannot think straight…

The only problem now… The feeling in the heart does not go away that easily… I wish you can discard it just like throwing laptops out of the window…

No comments: