30 October 2008

My Greatest Wish...

One of the super powers I really want currently is the ability to read people’s thought… I actually find this one girl interesting, Emma Frost, an X Men of Marvel Comics. She is a telepath and not only she can read mind but by reading their mind, she gets to speak that person mother tongue too…

If she is with me, there will be lots of stuff I want her to tell me from people around me. I know it is wrong, but it is hard to get the whole truth from a person. Sometimes a person might tell you something that sound like truth but then you find out it is not. When a person talks, with their intonation and everything, if they are really good, they can fool you.

There are also people born with honey at the tip of their tongue. Sweet words are woven every time they say something. If they use it properly, it can be soothing and boost your spirit, your morale. Add lies to the speech, something nice to listen to but can be very painful later on when you realise what it really mean… Still it will be nice if I can get to see the whole picture, to really know what is going on behind my back, what people said about you when you are not around, what they really think of you in their mind and do they really mean what they said…

My greatest wish and Allah grants me part of it. Alhamdulillah it makes me stronger but I just wish I know more, just out of my curiosity…

No comments: