11 January 2013

Madness…


Dear me,

I am at the precipice of madness and insanity. It is hard for the happiness sunshine within me to keep myself from coming close to the edge.


So many things blotting the happiness ray… That I wish I am somewhere else where nobody knows me. Somewhere else where I do not have to make everyone happy. Somewhere else where I get to do what I like and love. Someplace where nobody shot me down for wanting more money and then keep blabbing about needing money for lots of stuff.

I am at the precipice of madness and insanity. I was filled with so much happiness that I hurt someone dear to me. The happiness blots me out from listening to her and remembering the important details in her life. Owh how much I had said stuff that I should not say and how much I need to say the stuff that I should say. Do make doa so that this happiness does not create rift between her and I so much so that we will split into different path. My eagerness had been hurting instead of making her happy. Do not let this happen too often for I cannot bear a tortured love one in front of me.

That is the greatest torment and torture for me…

Forgive me...

No comments: