08 February 2010

Come to me...

I bought quite a lot of Gundams recently. I started to do so ever since I started working in Queensland. I had also upgraded my hobby from just a mere Gundams collector to novice Gundams builder. With my brothers around, I have more motivation to do so. It is nice to have someone to talk about it, share some knowledge and experience it together.

Since I am working, the rate of building the Gundams had been very painstakingly slow… I am really taking my time. I had not even started with my PG Astray Red Frame. I do want to see my first PG standing but I really want to savor the moment of building it…


My Gundams look nicer now with the proper cutting, sanding, filing, coloring and panel lining. The Gundams doesn’t look plain and look quite close to the Gundams portrayed on their boxes.


Right now I am still waiting for my MG Exia Ignition Mode from Japan… When will you be coming to Malaysia? Currently, I still had not received any news about my MG Exia yet. Last time I heard from my friend who help me to buy those Gundams, she was going to post the Gundams to Malaysia. That was in August if I am not mistaken…


Are you alright there? Really sorry to bother you…


I do hope to see my MG Exia soon…

That will be my first MG too…


Sigh…


When will you be coming here? Exia...

1 comment:

DarkAsclepius said...

Thanks for your support! I do hope you learn something from my blog!