22 April 2009

Icky Icky Gooey...


One of the stuff that is a must with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the ooze. I still remember when I was just a little boy; the ooze was sold in a small canister. I had always wanted to buy one…

And so, I found a bottle of ooze from the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. Still looks gooey, icky and yucky. Just the way I like it…

So, after taking pictures of the Mousers, I was like,

“Hey, let’s take pictures of the Turtles and the ooze too…”

And so I did.

For those who do not know the Turtles, the ooze from TCRI mutated them into the humanoid form. The ooze is also responsible for their Master Splinter to be mutated from a rat into the humanoid form.

Those cute miniature petite small tiny turtles in the pictures came with the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. One turtle each for each of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pack. The TCRI canister is also included in the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. It came with Donatello’s pack.


For those who desperately need ooze, you can use the readily available natural ooze from your nose. The colour may not be too green, but it is ooze. Oh, and it will dry up pretty quick too…

Now, let us wait for the next wave, SHREDDER, FOOT SOLDIERS AND APRIL O NEIL! Oh, and the Mousers with jaws that can be opened too…

No comments: