28 February 2009

Month of the Love...

This is the last entry for this month, the second month of the year 2009…

This is also the month of lovers, the Valentine day…

I do not believe in Valentine. It just does not make sense to me. Why we go all out for our loved ones only on this day? Why only once a year? I mean, if you really love that person, do you not feel that you want to say you love that person and do something special more than once per year?

Valentine day to me is just a gimmick, just another way to make easy money. The chocolates, the roses, the cards, the gifts and all the stuff related to Valentine are just expensive! Does money value equal to the love you have? How about those who does not have a penny but hold the richest love in their heart for a person?

Valentine day to me is good as a reminder to people who do not remember their loved one…

At least they will show some appreciation once a year, and remember them for a day at least…

No comments: